Are you totally waiting until the very last minute to do EVERYTHING? Yeah, me too. That was not the plan though (it never is). Although I was able to knockout the remainder of my Christmas shopping yesterday, I still have to go out and brave society at Christmas time in the stores because I forgot to get a Yankee Swap gift. I also have to…
- Drink coffee
- Go to the grocery store for ingredients
- Figure out what ingredients are needed before going to the grocery store
- Make food things: antipasto, cheddar & walnut stuffed mushrooms, desserts, etc
- Figure out what “desserts” and “etc” will be made, then revisit ingredient list
- Drink Coffee
- Pick-up 2 pounds of tuna sashimi from Turner’s (a holiday tradition for about 7 years now)
- Make place cards for the table
- Finish wrapping gifts (with the help of the pug of course)
- Make a cup of my favorite new winter cocktail and post it here ASAP!
Okay…so maybe it’s not all THAT much, (maybe it is?!) but it’s not like I can sit around and watch holiday movies and the 10 episodes of Parking Wars I have DVR’d. Not yet anyway…
Hopefully you’ve got your stuff together a little bit more than I have.